Around 11 am, I had left him happily playing with his blocks in the playroom and went to my room for a few minutes and when I came back, I found Henry passed out asleep on the floor!! Transistioning from two naps a day to one is hard!! So what to do: do I leave him or wake him?? Well, first take a picture, then post it on the Internet for all to see.....;)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
changing is the hardest part....
Around 11 am, I had left him happily playing with his blocks in the playroom and went to my room for a few minutes and when I came back, I found Henry passed out asleep on the floor!! Transistioning from two naps a day to one is hard!! So what to do: do I leave him or wake him?? Well, first take a picture, then post it on the Internet for all to see.....;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment